TELESALES EXECUTIVE / UP TO £26K BASIC + UNCAPPED OTE / EARLY FINISH FRIDAY / HYBRID WORKING / MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Amazing earning potential, fantastic perks including early finish on Fridays and a vibrant working environment… so what are you waiting for? Apply for this exciting new Telesales Executive role today!
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us. We value our employees whilst encouraging them to perform their best for a great return.
Working within our fun, fast paced Sales Team, the successful Telesales Executives can expect 1st class support from Management, and real career progression. With regular incentives and competitions, there is always a buzz around the office – we work hard and play hard!
Experience within a similar customer-facing or Telesales role would be great, however, with the right blend of ambition, drive, and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Telesales roles are not for the faint-hearted. You will need to be resilient and will not be phased when dealing with a large number of customer calls on a daily basis. But if you see this as an opportunity rather than a chore the rewards can be substantial.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £26k dependent on experience and previous sales performance)
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- First 3 months guaranteed commission
- Working Monday – Thursday 8.30 am – 5 pm and Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm
- Fantastic work life balance
- Hybrid working (initially 3 days per week in the office and 2 days per week working from home)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral program & Employee assistance program
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
- Secure bike storage
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales or customer-facing role
- High levels of resilience and tenacity
- Able to build strong report, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross-functional teams
- Positive outlook, with a desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop
If you have the drive and desire to be successful in one of these brand-new Telesales Executive roles, we would love to hear from you. APPL