SYSTEMS DEVELOPER / CHESTER / UP TO £27,000 PER ANNUM, FLEXIBLE WORKING + GREAT BENEFITS
This exciting new Systems Developer appointment is made as a result of the approval of a KTP Partnership between Wrexham Glyndwr University and Wurkplace Ltd. As a KTP Associate, the successful Systems Developer will be employed by Wrexham Glyndwr University but based at the host company Wurkplace Ltd.
Wurkplace provide outsourced HR functions and management systems which are unique to their clients business needs. They have an existing client base of over 70 SMEs across the UK in all sectors providing retained services in HR Software, Health & Safety, HR policy, and Payroll, as well as ad hoc consultancy work ranging from HR Software Training, HR Legal Work, Health & Safety Consultancy and Bookkeeping
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to develop a bespoke interactive all-in-one compliance and employee management system with integrated AI technology, which will support Wurkplace in its growth both within the UK and Internationally.
The creation of the innovative all-in-one system will enable Wurkplace to better tailor their services and meet the ongoing needs of their clients, while also providing a platform for growth into larger companies.
The Systems Developer will project manage the delivery of the objectives set as part of the KTP project.
What’s in it for me?
- £25,000 with progression to £27,000 per annum
- £4,000 training and development budget
- Flexible working with office days either in Chester or Manchester
- Full time position with Wurkplace once the two year period has ended
Key Responsibilities of the Systems Developer:
- Project manage the KTP partnership project to ensure all agreed objectives and milestones are met
- Lead the development of technical capability within Wurkplace to deliver the project plan, development cycle and hardware/software being used
- Undertake Hardware research to ensure the best possible long-term results
- Undertake software requirements identification and research, Software feasibility and testing, optimisation and validation
- Research current AI hardware technology and investigate the integration applications
- Produce initial designs for system, including wireframes, navigational structures, framework modelling and information architecture maps to identify technical requirements
- Design system architecture using suitable platforms, frameworks and libraries
- Build initial prototype of system, including required features for initial client discussions/pilot groups
- Incorporate changes and feedback into the system from pilot groups
- Create full working system and support deployment to the market
- Participate in the creation of a Commercial Strategy for the long-term management and success of the product/service
- Deliver training on the system to Wurkplace staff on a regular basis
- Attend and present at Local Management Committee meetings on the progress of the project
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn relevant data analytics, web technologies, server management and user experience design techniques.
- Experience in commercialisation modelling, system design, software engineering and natural language processing would be of benefit.
- Experience of HR sector specific consumer needs, data privacy, data migration and AI analytics would be a great benefit.
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to hit the ground running in this brand-new&nb