STOCK CONTROL PLANNER / WITHAM, ESSEX / UP TO £28K & GREAT BENEFITS
If you are an experienced Supply Chain professional, looking for an exciting new role with a rapidly growing organisation, then this brand-new Stock Control Planner role could be perfect for you.
Dalebrook Supplies Ltd is a leading supplier of tableware and display ware to the food industry. With offices and warehouses in UK and China, we distribute products to over 60 countries worldwide.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented Stock Control Planner to join our dynamic Supply Chain Dept, working alongside a great team of people in a vibrant environment.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive pay (Up to £28,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Continued training and ongoing support
- Scope to progress within the business
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (No weekends)
- Target-based incentives
- On-site parking
Key Responsibilities of the Stock Control Planner:
- Coordinate inventory levels and control
- Analyse stock levels and forecast future demand
- Raise, process and monitor all purchase orders
- Maintain supplier relations, contracts, pricing, and timelines
- Manage supplier database, purchase records and related documentation
- Ensure all items procured meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies
- Prepare cost estimates and mange budgets
- Assisting in liaising with internal teams and suppliers in product development
- Working towards improving purchasing systems and processes
- Booking in deliveries by liaising with internal departments and freight agents
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Diligent and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to liaise and negotiate
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Knowledge of import procedures & MS Navision would be beneficial
If you have the drive and skillset to take on this fantastic Stock Control Planner, we want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.