SOFTWARE ENGINEER / LONDON / HYBRID WORK / UP TO £55K + GREAT BENEFTIS
If you are an experienced Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new challenge – then this is your opportunity to join a market leading organisation, working on some amazing projects.
WEX Europe Ltd is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
We now have a fantastic new opening for an enthusiastic Software Engineer to join us.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary dependant upon experience
- Flexible working hours
- Remote / Hybrid working
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee discount platform
Key Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Support the development and maintenance of Auth Gateway applications
- Assist in daily scrum activities/ceremonies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities and solve business problems
- Designing, developing, and testing solutions for projects of moderate to significant complexity
- Responsible for building and executing against a detailed development schedule
- Responsible for producing project related artifacts governed by corporate SDLC and ensuring development efforts conform to standards
- Collaborate with team to identify improvements and upgrades that will reduce cost, improve stability, and increase performance
- Engaging with production support staff and remediating chronic and/or critical production support issues
Skills & Experience required:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar field / experience
- 2+ year relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Excellent coding skill in Java and C#
- Knowledge / experience with UNIX/Linux environments
- Proficient in refactoring, test automation, emergent design, testable and modular code, build infrastructure and test-driven development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies
- Experience with AWS Cloud Service offerings
- Knowledge in Agile practices desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good knowledge of Microservices
If you have the skillset and passion to take on this brand-new Software Engineer position, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.