SENIOR SALESFORCE MANAGER / REMOTE WORKING / UP TO £84K / GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Manager, to join a rapidly expanding international organization. Highly competitive pay and extensive benefits package.
WEX Inc. is a leading provider of business-to-business physical, digital and virtual card payment solutions. WEX’s fleet, corporate and health payment solutions provide its customers – comprising small businesses, large fleets and corporations – with unparalleled security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors.
The Senior Salesforce Manager will provide strategic leadership, technology vision and implementation accountability to enable the direction of the WEX International Marketing, Sales & Service technology. This Salesforce Manager role oversees the planning and execution of multiple critical projects across WEX and is responsible for team building, stakeholder management and for providing effective project communications.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary – up to £84k dependent on experience and location
- Friendly working hours/ Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week
- Remote or hybrid work
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Recruitment Referral Programme
- Employee discount platform
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Manager:
- Provide world-class CRM (Marketing, Sales & Service) Technology solutions
- Drive analysis, selection and implementation of cloud/SaaS technology solutions to deliver on WEX International’s Sales, Marketing & Service strategic plans (including Salesforce)
- Ensure architecture standards maximize efficiency, reuse and support platform compatibility
- Act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of maintenance and specific enhancements, data integrity, and security in the Salesforce.com platform (and others)
- Provide leadership and support as coach and mentor
- Managing and balancing workload of the team and acting as escalation point for all business and technical teams
- Using agile metrics and tools to understand team performance and efficiency
- Serve as the relationship manager and escalation point for multiple 3rd party development partners
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology may deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
Skills & Experience required:
- BS/BA degree in IS/CS or related field
- Previous experience of Salesforce administrative or development exposure
- Management experience with small to midsize teams
- Experience curating & managing CRM technology roadmaps
- Experience with or direct oversight of systems and software that integrate into the Salesforce platform
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and ticket/case management
If you have the passion and drive that we are looking for, APPLY NOW for this Senior Salesforce Manager position, and we will be in touch.