SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER / HYBRID WORK / UP TO £50K & UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Fantastic new opening for an enthusiastic Senior Relationship Manager to join an ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation.
WEX Europe Services Ltd is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Relationship Manager, with the ability to develop and grow excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £50k, dependent on experience)
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- Working Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid working after an initial training period
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Prospect potential B2B customers
- Building a strong relationship with internal and external business partners
- Make accurate profitability estimation
- Negotiate & sign contracts
- Regular contacts with key accounts
- Closely follow up portfolio evolution by using standard and tailor made reports. Explain portfolio evolution to management
- Ensure new customers reach its volume commitments
- Support, promote and roll-out of marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience in similar Senior Relationship / Account Manager position
- Strong negotiation skills, true sales person
- Strong analytical skills and experience with financial ratios
- Computer skills: very good office package (Excel, Outlook, Word) preference for SAP knowledge
- Strong sales skills
- Customer minded
- Relationship builder and networker
If you have the sales experience to hit the ground running in this exciting new Senior Relationship Manager position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.