SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Amazing new opportunity for a senior sales professional, to join a world leading organisation that puts its people first. Don’t let this brand-new Senior Account Manager position pass you by!
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Our OSI Electronics (OSIE) division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services.
The Senior Account Manager will provide direct line support to the Commercial Account Management team with all of their customers. You will develop and expand existing customer accounts, margins, and inventory control.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life assurance
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Good working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Meet regularly with key customers to identify risks, issues and opportunities for additional value add
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Provide market updates and inform customer about other products the company offers
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Commercial Manager
- Conducting client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Support with monitoring company performance against service level agreements
- Support with maintaining orderbook and forecast, providing timely and accurate system updates
- Consulting with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information in a timely manner
- Order input/processing, quotation input, dissemination, collation, and analysis
- Assisting external sales team to grow accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Domestic travel may be required – visiting customers, suppliers, etc
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in high level Account Management role
- Strong people skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a history of managing client relationships is essential
- Knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) and/or electro-mechanical industry is highly desirable
- Fast-paced office environment; requires significant use of telephone and computer programmes – Microsoft word, excel, outlook, ERP, etc
- Capable of delivering both internal external presentations
- Analytical person with a ‘can do’ attitude to external and internal customers
Ready to become part of the team?
Get in touch TODAY. Submit your CV for this new Senior Account Manager position and we will be in touch.