SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR / ALSAGER / £20,000 TO £25,000 D.O.E + BENEFITS
A fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Support Administrator, to join a busy technical sales team with a great pay and benefits package!
Hydraulics Online is a multi, award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 accredited hydraulics consultancy and products provider, working across 80 brands and supplying to customers in 20 sectors and 130 countries worldwide. Exports account for 50% of our turnover and the UK Government’s Department for International Trade has recognised our ambition and success by accrediting Hydraulics Online with its “Export Champion” status since 2019. We are the only hydraulics company to be recognised in this way.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will develop your engineering mindset and knowledge over time to qualify as a fully-fledged member of our award-winning sales team – reaping all the benefits and flexibility that come with working within a tight-knit family business and progressing to enjoy uncapped earnings.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive full-time salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
- Year-end bonus with the opportunity to progress to an uncapped commission scheme upon successful completion of your probationary period
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday, even in years when it falls on a weekend, but we must have cake when you’re next in!
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free car parking and public transport links close by
- In addition, reap all the unmeasured benefits, flexibility and personal touches that come with working for a tight-knit family business where your own family life is respected and accommodated when ‘life happens’.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Support Administrator:
- Support the technical team in servicing domestic and international enquiries received via phone, email, website contact forms, social media, and online chat platforms.
- Assist with the: receipt of “goods inwards” from suppliers; preparation of “goods outwards” for despatch to customers; maintenance of stock in stores and workshop areas.
- Support other marketing and sales pipeline management activity as agreed.
- Assist with other ad-hoc administration as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Engineering background or strong interest and aptitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to assimilate data.
- Excellent customer service and relationship focus.
- Excellent telephony skills – given the diverse customer/supplier demographics.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise.
- Uses own initiative, is self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Shares ideas and information; looking for ways to improve and develop self and team
- Adaptable team player, whose glass (or coffee cup) is always half full.