SALES & CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE / RUNCORN / £28,000 BASIC (£40K OTE) & GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opening for a customer focussed, Sales & Client Services Associate to join a rapidly growing organisation, offering excellent earning potential and real career progression.
DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and we are one of the market leaders, with the business showcased “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away on Prime-time television and streaming services.
As we continue to expand our operations, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales / Customer Service professional to join us as a Sales & Client Services Associate.
This position will suit someone who has experience within both a sales and fast paced client services environment. Liaising with clients over the telephone, you will fully understand their needs and provide them with the correct pathway to recover their outstanding debts.
What’s on Offer?
- Basic Salary of £28,000, (OTE of £40,000)
- Regular incentives
- Flexible Hours
- Early finish Fridays
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays from 2022)
- Plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Newly refurbished, vibrant office environment
- Full training provided
- Plenty of opportunity for progression
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Sales & Client Services Associate:
- Provide excellent technical advice surrounding debt recovery, high court enforcement, residential and commercial rental arrears, and eviction services.
- Following in-house training, you will be comfortable with using tracing software to proactively identify new business opportunities for our agents.
- Responsible for receiving in-bound calls and collecting payments.
- Supporting Clients by answering any queries they may have relating to their case
- Develop excellent relationships with clients ensuring long-term partnerships are formed.
- Solid experience in Sales / Business Development or Customer Service
- Experience of working within a debt recovery environment – Preferred
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work
- Excellent IT skills and strong use of Microsoft office package
- Strong communication skills, excellent telephone, and letter writing/e-mail
- Tenacious and “can-do” attitude
If you have the passion and skillset to be successful in this brand-new Sales & Client Service Associate position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.