SALES ADMINISTRATOR / MANCHESTER / HYBRID WORKING / 18 MONTH CONTRACT / £25K & GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a rapidly expanding organisation as a Sales Administrator.
WEX Europe Services is undergoing a significant growth strategy and central to this is the Sales Operations team.
The Sales Operations team supports and enables our in-country sales teams across Europe. This team is pivotal in driving improvements in our sales function. This is a brand new role created as part of our growth and a fantastic opportunity for someone to come and join our business at such an exciting time and to grow, develop and make this role their own.
This Sales Administrator role is initially on an 18 Month Fixed Term Contract and is very much down to the successful individual to ensure its long term success and future.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary of up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours No Evenings or Weekends
- Hybrid Working
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Career progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator:
- Sort, upload and monitor both prospect & customer data
- Provide a single point of contact for questions about the status and success of campaigns
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams with sales lead contact & generation, identifying success metrics for campaigns
- Administering the process flows that determine customer calling and completed call lists
- Bug-fixing any errors in the automation flows and working with the data team to iron out any discrepancies in the main customer data warehouse
- Considering all different types of customer and their appropriate contact strategy when designing automation and call list flows – based on customer size, buying behaviour, whether the customer has come to us as a referral through one of our Partner businesses
- Creating new automation flows for these different customer types
- Produce regular activity reports of on-going activity, new launches and quarterly initiatives
- Assist with a variety of ad-hoc Sales Operations tasks and projects, as needed
Skills & Experience Required: