PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK / MANCHESTER (HYBRID WORK) / UP TO £24K & GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a market leading business, with an excellent culture and vibrant working environment.
WEX Europe Services Ltd are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for Accounts Payable across 9 European countries. You will be working alongside a great team of people within our busy Finance Department.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £24,000 depending on experience)
- Friendly working hours, 8:30 – 17:00 Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid working (Working from the office in central Manchester at least once per week)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities including potential study support
Key Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Responsible for inputting invoices for 11 entities across 9 European countries
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Obtaining invoice authorisation from senior management
- Processing weekly and emergency payment runs
- Assisting with the processing of daily trade invoices
- Dealing with direct supplier queries and queries via our European offices
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing invoices in our Concur system
- Supporting AP Supervisor as required
- Assisting with the month end process as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Purchase Ledger role
- Experience working in a high volume Accounts Payable department.
- Competent within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- AAT qualified preferable but not essential
If this brand-new Purchase Ledger Clerk position is of interest and you have the skills to hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.