PAYROLL SPECIALIST / REDHILL (HYBRID WORK) / EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist, with the flexibility of hybrid working. This is your chance to join a long-standing, world renowned organisation that truly puts its people first.
Rapiscan Systems is an industry expert in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints to help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration, and trade fraud.
The Payroll Specialist will support the EMEA Payroll Manager in performing the administrative tasks associated with the processing and accounting for the employment related costs (approx. 20 payrolls).
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent salary
- Pension plan
- Hybrid working – split between the office and home
- Opportunity to join a prominent, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Process monthly salary changes, starters, leavers, variable payments and applicable deductions etc.
- Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues, discrepancies and errors.
- Collect, review, verify and enter employee payroll data into the payroll systems, currently ADP Freedom, and any systems used by external payroll providers.
- Produce numerous payroll reports, checking their accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure that the production of the payrolls, approvals, outputs and storage comply with the company internal control regulations as stipulated (Sarbannes Oxley, or SOX).
- Enter employment payments into the bank system.
- Assist in the submission of payroll taxes to the local country administration for payment as required.
- Collect, compile and review data for year-end processing (as regulated and with the necessary reporting required in each country).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Payroll Specialist / Payroll Admin role
- Intermediate Excel skills – a large amount of work and analysis is conducted using Excel.
- Willing to learn new processes – the company is continually changing how it performs activities.
- Familiar with working in an Admin role that covers multiple locations and countries.
- Experience of UK and International payroll processing.
If you have the Payroll experience and desire to be successful in this exciting new Payroll Specialist position, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for more information.