PARTS ADVISOR / MANCHESTER /£27,000 + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor, looking for a new role with a growing company, that puts its people first? Do you want to work in an environment where the managing team knows your name, and stops to speak to you? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Disab UK Ltd is the UK arm of a four-company group owned by Disab Sweden. Disab Started 40 years ago and have grown to be the European market leader in our field of industrial vacuum technology and materials handling.
We are now looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to provide a polite and courteous service to all clients and company personnel. You will interpret their requirements for various parts and develope business opportunities for the department, optimising the friendly nature we want to show at all times.
The role will be based out of our Heywood depot with good road network, onsite parking. Excellent company benefits and salary and a successful longstanding team to help you settle in.
What’s in it for me?
The successful candidate can expect a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary of £27,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday with some weekend work required
- Pension, 5% matched employer contribution
- Private medical care and yearly medicals
- Schemes for childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- 31 days holiday per year
- Team building and company events
Key Responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
- To inform, promote and sell parts to clients and our own internal workshop, making the most of opportunities via telephone and direct contact and ensuring client requests are fulfilled.
- Accurately complete and store all records, including picking slips, client contact details and sales records to ensure up-to-date information is always available and accessible.
- Check all parts returned by clients for damage and condition, noting down returns details and logging the parts back into the department.
- Maintain a tidy and organised stock warehouse, arranging stock as per client and workshop requests along with the warehouse staff.
- Update and maintain parts literature and related information to promote a speedy and effective service.
- Maintain an accurate account of stock via stock check and booking in and out procedures of parts.
- Process invoices for parts orders to ensure the prompt receipt of payments when applicable.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- A minimum of 2 two years’ experience within this position or similar. Franchise experience is desirable.
- Excellent customer service experience, a positive can-do attitude, and high levels of integrity and drive.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation, and inter-personal skills.
- Be enthusiastic, respectful, and friendly to clients and colleagues.
- Have the passion and ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office.
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Parts Advisor position, apply NOW and we will be in touch.