OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR / BIRMINGHAM / COMPETITIVE PAY & GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Operations Co-ordinator to join a market leading organisation with an excellent reputation.
Solus Ceramics is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of commercial wall and floor tiles, offering a range of more than 60,000 porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal, and natural stone products.
We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Co-ordinator toprocess sales, purchase orders, and returns efficiently, whilst working to tight deadlines, and adapting to the various demands of the role.
You will provide clear and concise communication to all customers from order receipt to supply, regularly updating them on their orders progress.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic work-life balance, with a generous holiday allowance
- Company pension and life assurance
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reimbursement of work expenses
- Profit and performance related bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Co-ordinator:
- Liaise with customers and suppliers by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Ensure accurate placement of orders with manufacturers and suppliers
- Arrange cost effective international transportation of orders to the UK
- Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site
- Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
- Prepare Sales Order documentation for despatch
- Collating new product code detail for ‘Stock loaders’ to be added to SAP by Stock Control
- Update and maintain accurate communication and forecasts on SAP system for Sales Executive and Corporate projects
- Continuously monitor all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders
- Liaise with Credit Control regarding new accounts, account limits and on hold orders
- Process Sales Returns in agreement with the Managing Director and ensuring stock is moved into miscellaneous bins when codes are created
- Offer customers add-on products to increase sales
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience in similar Sales Administrator / Order Processor position
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
If you have the admin and communication skills to be successful in this Operations Co-ordinator position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.