MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER / MANCHESTER / COMPETITVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Mechanical Technician or Heavy Equipment Mechanic, looking for a new role, with a growing company that puts its people first? If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is the market leader in the hire, sales, and aftercare of diesel and electrical vacuum technology and equipment. We have a great ‘family feel’ – with a long tradition of caring for employees in a fun business-like environment.
If you have experience in any of the following areas, we want to hear from you; Mechanical Engineering, FLT, Crane or Hiab, Heavy Plant Equipment, Tractor/Farm Equipment, Heavy Goods Technicians.
What’s in it for me?
- Very competitive salary.
- Above average company pension contributions.
- Class leading holidays.
- Hours of work are 8 till 5 Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within a Swedish/English company that cares about employees.
- Work away from home – paid as extra per night.
- Overtime is available and will form part of the hours required as needed.
- Scope for progression in the company.
- Large spacious heated workshop and fully fitted service vans.
- Company clothing will be provided.
- You will gain experience in a wide range of plants and equipment some of which are innovative investments providing exciting new experiences.
If you are sick of shift work, never knowing what day it really is and working weekends, then this could be the job for you!
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Technician / Engineer:
- Inspect, maintain, fault diagnose, test, install, modify or repair mechanical equipment
- Involved in minor installation projects
- Emergency breakdown repairs
- Routine service work
- Work on client’s sites around the UK and Ireland
- Working both indoors and outside, with no one day being the same provides an interesting working environment.
- Cement plants, oil refineries, water treatment works, hydroelectric plants are just some of the day-to-day sites we can visit so you will see interesting places most people never get to see.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification in an Engineering or mechanical discipline (qualified by experience also considered)
- Experience with hydraulics would be an advantage
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Mechanical Technician / Engineer position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.