MARKETING MANAGER / MANSFIELD / UP TO £40K DOE, FLEXIBLE HOURS, HYBRID WORK
Are you an experienced, hands on, multi-skilled, Marketing Manager with a strong digital background and a proven track record? Do you have a real passion for marketing that will bring new ideas to help launch new products to market and deliver our exciting growth plans?
If so, Your Embroidery Services Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our inspiring company, focused upon growth within our sector.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, that can bring their creative flair and produce innovative new campaigns. The company has a strong position in its market supplying textile embroidery equipment, digital printing equipment and consumables to the garment & product decoration industry.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £40K, Dependent on experience)
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working supported (to be discussed at interview)
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- To develop marketing & Lead Generation strategies for existing products with the company’s long-term objectives!
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- To lead on the implementation of the marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing and public relations
- Manage all marketing communication through the website, including Webinars, and various social media channels, videos, newsletters, emails, texts etc.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales team
- Develop and update websites
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
Skills & Experience required:
- Relevant marketing degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- A confident and dynamic personality with a “can do” approach, who loves working within a team, including supporting colleagues
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially Digital
- Ability to manage a varied workload, including responding well under pressure
- Loves learning
If you believe this is the Marketing Manager position for you, please re-read this advertisement and submit your CV and be ready to “market” yourself.