MARKETING MANAGER / LONDON BASED / UP TO £48,000 PA
Exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Marketing Manager to join a growing, ambitious business in Central London.
Dalebrook Supplies Ltd is a leading supplier of tableware and display ware to the food industry. With offices and warehouses in UK, US and China, Dalebrook distributes products to over 60 countries worldwide.
Dalebrook is now looking for a confident, creative Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team.
Why You Should Work Here:
Dalebrook is a design led business with years of experience in sticking to its core value, of listening to the customer. With multiple sectors that the business caters for, ensures that not one day in or out of the office is the same. The business is constantly evolving and innovating, with numerous exciting projects launched yearly across the multiple markets.
For the right candidate there is a multitude of opportunities to elevate and grow, not only yourself but the business to the next level. When the business does well, so to do the employees. With yearly target and bonuses put in place.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Developing and overseeing all marketing campaigns
- Working alongside the sales team in order to maximise and capitalise on lead generation
- Overseeing the various design elements: brochure design, website design
- Carry out regular reports to senior management on all campaigns, ensuring the business communicates the correct message to entice prospective business while maintaining existing customer base
- Maintaining and developing websites to enhance user experience and increase visitor conversions
- Organising and preparation for company events, both domestically and internationally
- Manage and develop relationships with outside 3rd party companies when required for advertising, PR and agencies
- Carrying out market research and monitoring competitor activity
- Identifying and implementing new marketing campaigns and strategies to aid with company growth both online and offline
- Reviewing our website traffic and implementing strategies to improve search engine rankings and increase online sales
- Managing online and offline brand and product campaigns to raise brand/product awareness
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Marketing
- At least 5 years experience desirable
- Proficient knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop desirable
- Eligible to work in the UK
- High standard of literacy and numeracy is essential
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you have the creative flair and experience we are looking for, APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting new Marketing Manager position.