MARKETING EXECUTIVE / RUNCORN / UP TO £32,000 & GREAT BENEFITS
Amazing new opportunity for a creative, passionate, ambitious Marketing Executive to join a fantastic team.This Marketing role provides real opportunities for progression and an excellent working environment.
DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and we are one of the market leaders, with the business showcased “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away on Prime-time television and streaming services.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive to become a part of our dynamic Marketing Team. You will work on some exciting projects across our group of companies, creating innovative campaigns and managing our social media channels.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary of up to £32,000
- Early finish Fridays
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver marketing strategy for DCBL, DCB Legal and DFMS
- Analyse, report, and feedback on all marketing activities to ensure maximum ROI
- Manage projects from initial brief to execution
- Work with key stakeholders to identify new ways to create awareness of and develop our brands to drive market awareness of our services
- Support in delivery of marketing plans, email marketing, advertising, digital marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, to time and to the agreed standards
- Project manage activities to deliver against set goals
- Produce creative content, including videos, social posts, and blog posts in line with an agreed Content Schedule
- Oversee and manage social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Support in devising new ideas to grow market share and publicise the group of companies
- Manage and optimise the CRM system to ensure optimum ROI
- Review and identify new and existing customer journeys
- Creative copywriting and content creation
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies, e.g SEO, PR, Designers
- Experience using social media platforms, e.g., Hootsuite/Social Pilot
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to self-manage workloads and prioritise
- Excellent literacy in IT and Microsoft Office applications
- Administration and project management skills
- Experience in analysing campaigns, suggesting improvements, and making changes dynamically
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in a Marketing, Business, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience within a marketing role
If you have the skills and desire to be successful in this Marketing Executive position, we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.