INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER / ALSAGER – FLEXIBLE / £27,000 TO £32,000 D.O.E + FANTASTIC COMMISSION
A fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Engineer, to join a busy technical sales team with a great pay and benefits package. Now is a great time to join the team, business is booming, with a constant stream of hot inbound leads allowing the successful candidate to earn a fabulous commission right from the start.
Hydraulics Online is a multi, award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 accredited hydraulics consultancy and products provider, working across 80 brands and supplying to customers in 20 sectors and 130 countries worldwide.
The successful Internal Sales Engineer will be a key member of our dedicated sales team, assisting customers by providing technical support and quotations, and overseeing orders through to dispatch. A confident and organised team player, you will work on your own initiative and be at ease with cloud-based technology and operating systems.
Although this role offers flexible working, we would ideally like you to be in the office often. An additional “on site” payment will be made available to the right candidate in order to mitigate this.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive full-time salary (£27,000 to £32,000, dependent on experience).
- Salary and commission can be negotiated at interview to suit both parties.
- Year-end, highly achievable, bonus with the opportunity to progress to an uncapped commission scheme upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- For the right candidate commission could be paid from the outset or allowed to accumulate to be paid at the end of probationary period.
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- A day off for your birthday, even in years when it falls on a weekend, but we must have cake when you’re next in!
- Smart/Casual dress code.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Free car parking and public transport links close by.
- In addition, reap all the unmeasured benefits, flexibility and personal touches that come with working for a tight-knit family business where your own family life is respected and accommodated.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Engineer:
- Servicing domestic and international enquiries received via phone, email, website contact forms, online chat, and social media, determining appropriate component and technical specifications and generating corresponding customer quotations.
- Managing the sales pipeline: contacting customers and prospects to follow-up on expired quotes, managing suppliers and keeping customers informed of progress etc.
- Developing customer relationships to position Hydraulics Online as their “go to” hydraulics partner and source of supply.
- Identifying business development opportunities and improved ways of working across the company’s diverse supplier base.
- Assisting with the receipt of “goods inwards” and preparation of “goods outwards”.
- Maintaining customer, prospect and supplier data on cloud-based software and other office systems.
Skills & Experience Required: