HR & OFFICE MANAGER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced HR Professional, looking for an exciting new challenge, working for a world leading organisation with an excellent culture, then this HR & Office Manager position is not to be missed!
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Our OSI Electronics division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and provider of value-added manufacturing services.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking an experienced HR & Office Manager who possesses the ability to lead our HR activities and support Site Directors with general office administration needs.
This will be a business partner role supporting the leadership team in the development, implementation, maintenance, and coordination of workforce programs, policies, procedures, and practices.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life assurance
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Good working environment
Key Responsibilities of the HR & Office Manager:
- Support the development of HR programs, procedures and policies.
- Responsible for the entire gamut of workforce management from hiring to separation.
- Assistance and counselling to employees and serve as mediator between employees and supervisors.
- Manage employee benefit records and programs and insurance eligibility.
- First point of contact for employees seeking advice on HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain all personnel files, preparing and updating HR documentation and systems when required.
- Managing HR systems for input of starters, leavers, and staff changes.
- Development of recruitment and retention strategies.
- Conducting background and co-ordinating reference checks.
- Conducting exit interviews and reviewing data from exit interviews.
- Arranging and delivering Company induction.
- Advising and assisting with disciplinary and employee relations meetings.
- Producing reports and actions relating to holiday, absence, and ad hoc requests.
- Monitoring group courses allocated to all staff.
- Prepare and present HR metrics.
- Work with Managers, Talent Acquisition and External Agencies as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a HR role.
- CIPD qualifications.
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of Candidate management and HR related systems.
Ready to become part of the team?
Get in touch TODAY. Submit your CV for this exciting new HR & Office Manager position for immediate consideration.