FINANCE ANALYST / LONDON SE1 (HYBRID WORK) / UP TO £58K & GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Scheme Finance Analyst to join a rapidly expanding, global organisation.
WEX Travel is a leading and growing provider of payment processing solutions across the Globe – specialising in Accounts Payable, Currencies, E-Invoicing and Cash Flow. We are employee centric offering incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages.
The Scheme Finance Analyst will ensure all reconciliations are performed accurately across all currencies and entities. This is a fundamental role within our growing finance department.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £58k, dependent on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Hybrid working after an initial training period
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
Key Responsibilities of the Scheme Finance Analyst:
- Ownership of all Scheme Billing across all WEX’s issuing entities – undertaking weekly reconciliations, incentive accounting, reporting and relevant analytics to ensure accuracy
- Establish and maintain consistency in scheme accounting methodologies across all issuing entities
- Review and promptly attend to billing queries wrt interchange and scheme fees
- Undertake quarterly reporting to Schemes (QMR, GOC) and respond to queries raised as part of quarterly reviews with the Schemes
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training and education materials
- Develop complete understanding of WEX’s scheme and interchange cost environment to become the SME to enable provision of Commercial Modelling including business cases and support
- Undertake regulatory reporting and provide other ad-hoc support to the FP&A Director
Skills & Experience required:
- 3-5 years of hands-on Finance/Business Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Statistics/Business/Actuarial, Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and Strong presentation skills
- Experience either directly working within schemes or with other issuers in payment processing
- Proactive hands on approach and keen to make a difference
- Attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of reporting
- Ability to prioritise competing demands across a wide spectrum of activity
- Energy, commitment and a desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- A self-starter with strong ambition to grow and develop
- Experience working with SQL, Tableau, or other similar finance BI tool
If you have the experience required to be successful in this Scheme Finance Analyst position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.