EVENT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR / REMOTE WORKING / FREELANCE CONTRACT UP TO £150 PER DAY
If you are an Event Support Administrator, looking to work on a contracted freelance basis, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join an innovative, rapidly expanding organisation.
The Method maintains ongoing contracts with a pool of freelance administrators. Assignments are offered to contractors based upon both the availability of assignments and the availability of the contractors. We anticipate that each administrator will be offered 6-12 days’ work per month.
Assignment rates are based on the tasks assigned and The Method’s standard fee schedule as published from time to time.
The Method is a learning and development company with two unique programmes that transform behaviour with instant observable results. The Method runs live online training workshops which fuse “secret” theatre techniques with dynamic coaching to create a unique and powerful business solution.
What’s on Offer?
- £50 per half day (4 hours)
- £100 per day (8 hours with flexible time management)
- £150 per extended day (12 hours on live event days – no flex)
Key Responsibilities of the Event Support Administrator:
- Pre-event administration to include Registration Forms, ordering materials, calendar invitations and updating Monday.com
- Working with Head of Client Success, to secure the right resources including equipment, actors
- Monitoring the scheduling of live experiences (Pre-set dates & times)
- Global support from 6am depending on the location of the live experience
- Collate data from international participants to review and produce client feedback reports.
- Additional technical (IT/app) support is needed during live experiences, and this may be contracted to administrators with relevant experience.
- Work remotely, independently whilst also integrating with core teams within the business
- Work flexible hours (unsociable hours will be required at times)
- Plan and reprioritise workload based on client/internal requirements
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders (internal and external to the business)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Track record in event management and client facing roles
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident coordination and administration of external suppliers/partners
- Tech experience useful (our programme is delivered through a bespoke mobile app)
- Tertiary / Higher education level
- Excellent MS office package skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
- Desirable, but not required: First-line IT support experience
If you are looking for a contracted freelance position as an Event Support Administrator, then we want to hear from you!