MIDWEIGHT DIGITAL / VISUAL DESIGNER / STOCKPORT (HYBRID WORK SUPPORTED) / £27,000 PER ANNUM & GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting opportunity to join a newly formed UX department for an industry leading brand. Excellent working environment and opportunities for progression with a rapidly expanding organisation.
Working with our Head of UX, you will;
- Contribute to designing and maintaining our brands and their ecommerce sites – banners, lead gen pages and promotional graphics
- work closely with our Marketing Department on promotional campaigns
- create presentations and printed materials to help Sales staff explain who we are as a company and what our products can do for our customers.
Who are Digital ID?
Named one of the “Prolific North” top 75 Tech & Ecommerce companies, Digital ID are one of the UK’s fastest growing organisations. We’ve helped over 25,000 businesses create safe and secure workspaces, supplying them with the latest in ID card and access control innovation. With over three decades of experience, we’re transforming the future of identification and access control.
What’s on Offer?
- £27,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours, 24 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Based in office or hybrid office/home working (after period of onboarding)
- Pension scheme & health insurance plan
- Free parking & cycle to work scheme with onsite shower facility
- Employee assistance program – access for you and your family to confidential 24/7 counselling, financial/debt management and family & childcare advice
- Childcare scheme
- Generous overtime rates, annual bonus
- Thriving workplace that retains top talent and promotes a best-in-class culture
- Mental health & wellbeing programmes
- Listed in the North West’s top 50 fastest growing tech companies
- Equal opportunities employer
Key Responsibilities of the Digital / Visual Designer include;
- Web banners/ graphics
- Lead generation website pages
- Product/service logo’s and their supporting assets
- Marketing emails, graphics for social media and blogs
- Promotional PDFs
- Webinar presentations
- developers on web projects to ensure proper implementation of your designs
- the Marketing Department to ensure designs created fulfil the brief
- the Head of UX on larger projects
Requirements of the Digital / Visual Designer:
- Proven and relevant experience as a mid-weight digital designer in eCommerce (minimum 3 years) (portfolio required when applying)
- Proficient using adobe creative suite specifically illustrator, photoshop. XD a bonus
- A great sense of visual communication. Strong layout and typography skills
- Eager to learn and expand your design skill set
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent eye for detail and ambitious for the quality of your work
- An understanding of print design
- An advantage to any applicant – Skills in UI design / illustration / animation / coding / qualification in creative arts
How to Apply:
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this fantastic Digital / Visual Designer position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.