DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE / LONDON (HYBRID WORK) / UP TO £40K & GREAT BENEFITS
Amazing new opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative Digital Marketing professional, looking for a rewarding new role. Excellent pay and benefits package!
The London Cremation Company plc is Great Britain’s oldest cremation authority and its principal activities are carrying out cremations and providing memorials at its crematoria.
We own and operate crematoria in Woking, Great Britain’s first crematorium, our most prestigious at Golders Green in London and various other sites across the South of England.
We have an exciting new opening for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join us. You will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (£35,000 – £40,000, Dependent on experience)
- Hybrid working, with opportunity to travel between our sites
- 25 calendar days holiday a year plus statutory bank holiday’s
- A day off on your birthday!
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Social Activities
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for career progression and training
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Undertaking competitor research and analysis
- Establishing goals and objectives in order to reach wider audience through appropriate marketing channels & social media platforms (digital and traditional)
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts
- Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing/digital platforms
- Supporting the GM’s & Central functions team with marketing activities
- Assisting with the analysis of marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, online traffic etc)
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces
- Come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in Digital Marketing & Brand Management
- Educated to degree level or relevant marketing qualification
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Organised and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Strong knowledge of social media analytics
- Technical ability to produce creative design material
- Creative writing skills for promotions content, website and brand collateral
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Suites or equivalent is preferable
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
If you have the drive and creative flair to be successful in this Digital Marketing Executive position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.