DATA ANALYST / BIRMINGHAM / COMPETITIVE PAY & GREAT BENEFITS
Amazing new opening for a passionate Data Analyst to join an ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation. Excellent starting salary, working on some exciting new projects.
Solus Ceramics is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of commercial wall and floor tiles, offering a range of more than 60,000 porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal and natural stone products.
Established in 1995, we have amassed a wealth of experience within the architectural and specification market and possess expertise in the automotive, retail, hotel and leisure, office, restaurant and bar industries.
As we continue to grow, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join us on our journey. You will use your SQL skills to interrogate data and produce bespoke reports.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reimbursement of work expenses
- Life assurance
- Profit and performance related bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Maintaining and setting up stock codes in SAP Business One and File Maker
- Managing layers of interconnected data (Product / Supplier / Transportation / Sales)
- Producing (Weekly / Monthly / Yearly) reports
- Investigating and responding to day-to-day pricing queries and discrepancies in stock data
- Writing and using SQL to interrogate data and produce bespoke reports
- Validating the quality of data
- Building new reporting template to improve the flow of information
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience of data analysis within a commercial environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level of Microsoft excel package, ability to create pivot tables etc
- Prior knowledge and experience of other financial data packages e.g., hyperion, access
- Previous experience of working with SAP and DTW
If you have the drive and analytical skills to hit the ground running in this new Data Analyst position, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.