CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER (GERMAN & POLISH) / MANCHESTER / UP TO £35K & EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service? Do you have experience in motivating a team? Are you fluent in spoken and written German and Polish?
If so, do not let this Customer Service Team Leader (German and Polish speaking) opportunity pass you by!
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
We have an exciting new opening for a highly driven Customer Service Team Leader (German and Polish speaking) – with the ability to oversee and develop a team of Customer Service Advisors.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday 37.5 per week
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader (German & Polish):
- Drive the team to achieve KPIs
- Lead performance improvement initiatives to maximise team performance
- Conduct, document, and follow up regular team performance reviews
- Deliver performance improvement plans (PIP’s) and personal development plans (PDP’s)
- Deliver and display best practice and excellence in customer care
- Deal with customer escalations where appropriate
- Work with other teams to identify and implement process improvement to enhance the customer journey
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Team
- Create and maintain a culture that engages and motivates Team members
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to assess financial information
- Previous experience in Credit Underwriting/analyst or a similar role
- Experience in dealing with the main credit reference agencies
- Strong administrative skills – capturing and recording data, data reconciliation
- Advanced Excel Skills
- German and Polish language skills would be essential
- Underwriting experience in a B2B environment
- Strong communication and people skills
If you have the desire and leadership qualities to be successful in this brand-new Customer Service Team Leader (German and Polish speaking) position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.