CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR / STOKE-ON-TRENT / COMPETITIVE PAY
A fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a growing team.
Rapiscan Systems are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, and checkpoints. We help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
This position is to support the international territory and all its required duties for the Cargo Services Department. In this role the Co-ordinator will work to develop customer relationships while supporting the regions Service Engineers, and the regional Service Manager.
Limited travel may be required once a year to visit Customers, building relationships with both customer and field team. Responsibilities are not limited to the above territory and may require support to other regions as necessary, and may include off hours support, to ensure coverage for the Cargo Service’s team. In addition to internal and external support this role requires detail updates and processing on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to certify all financial obligations are met and completed.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life Assurance
- Flexible working from home, up to 2 days a week in the office
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working environment
- Training & Self-Development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Handle all customer and Field Engineer inquiries regarding system repairs and support.
- Financials: Billing invoicing completion for all service or spares, inventory tracking (Toolbox), and vendor invoicing including tracking, coding, and submittal to AP.
- Maintaining the maintenance schedule, scheduling with customers, FSE’s, shipping consumables and ensuring contract obligations are met.
- Quoting (time and material service).
- Log and manage service requests weekly through to closure including proper tracking of entire open call list (approximately 100-120 records). Includes knowledge of contract and charge coding and review and understanding of all processes as described in the Coordinator Service Procedure Manual.
- Order parts for service and other shipments required by customer and field team, including knowledge and completion of international commercial invoicing.
- Working closely with managers, sales, finance, logistics, buyers, and planners; and other duties as assigned.
- Off hours support as required.
- Timely response to all Customer Field Manager and Field Engineer inquiries. Response time includes immediate phone and email response within one business hour of receipt.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 + years customer service experience.
- Must have intermediate or advanced excel knowledge
- Detailed oriented, proficiency w/Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel), Microsoft Dynamic ERP experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, and problem solving/conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Spanish, Portuguese, or Arabic preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this Customer Service Coordinator role, Apply Now and we will be in touch very soon.