CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, EUROPEAN LANGUAGES / MANCHESTER / HYBRID WORKING / £25K + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent service? Fluent in Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish? If you are looking for a rewarding new role, with an organisation that truly cares about its people, then do not let this Customer Service Advisor (Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish Speaker) opportunity pass you by!
WEX Europe Services Ltd is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. We are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
Working within our vibrant UK Head Office or Remotely, the Customer Service Advisor (Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish Speaker) will play a key role in managing customer relationships, responding to inbound enquiries via telephone, email, and live chat.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (£25K)
- Working Monday – Friday (7.30 am – 4 pm)
- Hybrid work supported – fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days of annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months) & Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Career progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor (Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish):
- Add value by promoting products and services to our customers
- Answer all inbound Customer service calls, Live Chats and respond to E-mails
- Assist in identifying and resolving areas that reduce chargeback liability or queries
- Consistently aim to deliver a world class experience with every customer interaction
- Ensure all enquiries are resolved within timescales/deadlines specified
- Highlight faults and change requests for website software and processes
- Keep Team Lead informed of any issues within the department
- Liaison for Fraud enquiries/investigations with Customer and Fraud Analyst
- Management of Micro sized Customer to retain accounts and maximize revenue
Skills & Experience Required:
- Able to manage complaints/difficult situations /customer matters to a satisfactory resolution
- Ability to handle new and varied workload/process
- Accurate data entry skills
- Establish and maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
- Excellent PC skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent in Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish
- Good listening skills – recognize the importance of understanding customer requirements
- Interest in improving own capabilities by acquiring knowledge and learning new skills
- Self-motivated, organized and can work on own initiative
If you have the skills and passion to take on this Customer Service Advisor (Norwegian, Dutch, German or Flemish Speaker) role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.