CONTRACT MANAGER / FULLY REMOTE WORKING / UP TO £60K
Established in 2008, WPO is the leading independent wind and solar asset manager in the UK, France, Ireland, and Sweden. We provide asset management services on over 6GW of wind and solar sites with a capital value of €8bn generating €1.2bn of electricity sales annually.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for executing WPO’s business development strategy and maximising sales. Working closely with our Group Sales and Business Development (SBD) Director and the SBD team, you will manage the entire commercial sales process from commercial lead generation, preparation/negotiation of tender documents and contracts through to contract execution and revenue collection.
Maintaining strong and productive relationships with clients and stakeholders in WPO’s global ecosystem will also be a key aspect of this role.
What’s on Offer?
- Employer pension contributions
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working, both in terms of location (from home or office) as well as working times
Key Responsibilities of the Contract Manager:
- Prepare, negotiate, and issue commercial contracts ensuring all contract agreements are appropriately structured and agreed
- Identify commercial risks/issues and suggest alternatives leading to the best practical solution
- Consult with prospective clients to interpret requirements and meet needs
- Develop client relationships to maximise repeat business opportunities
- Prepare and submit commercial proposals and contracts to prospective clients
- Assist with the development of appropriate marketing tools and communications
- Attend industry events and commercial client meetings
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar Contract Manager position
- Working knowledge of sales and legal techniques; marketing as a plus
- Experience of assisting sales, business development and client management
- Ideally a primary degree in engineering/technical discipline
- Significant proven ability of creating, issuing, and managing commercial contracts
- Working knowledge and understanding of the renewable energy sector would be a distinct advantage
If you have the passion and experience to be successful in this Contract Manager position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.