BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / STOCKPORT / £30,000 TO £48,000 OTE + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for a driven, target oriented Business Development Manager or Field Sales Representative to work for a highly successful, leading, print managed services company, developing new business and reaping excellent rewards for doing so.
Woodbank Office Solutions Ltd are a leading supplier of office photocopiers, printers, and integrated business solutions, and are now looking to recruit a person to join their busy, expanding team.
Established over 30 years ago, and based in the Northwest, with offices located in Stockport, Leeds, and Liverpool, we operate across the whole of the UK with the main hub of operations being throughout Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, and Merseyside.
We now require a talented and driven Business Development Manager or Field Sales Representative to sell a full portfolio of services and solutions from office photocopiers, printers, and integrated business solutions to service and support.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary Up to £30,000 basic
- A further potential £18,000 OTE (based on 50/50 split of
- NB v Upgrade)
- Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Fuel card
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Medi Cash
- Death in Service benefit
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new business including:
- identification of target clients
- identification of best method of approach
- engaging target clients with a view to outlining the company offering
- arousing target client’s interest in the offering
- achieving success via sales to target clients
- seeking to develop newly established relationship with new clients and target clients, with a view to upselling where possible
- Working towards weekly and monthly targets as allocated by management.
- Always maintain positive and strong communications with the company of progress.
- Potential for future account management of existing clients at a later date.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Naturally able to identify and secure new business.
- Whilst experience as a BDM/Field Sales Rep in print managed services would be preferred, this is not essential.
- Experience of selling other capital equipment such as franking machines, mailroom solutions, vending machines, telecoms, and software/IT will be considered.
- Experience of using leases/finances as part of their day-to-day role would also be helpful.
- A proven track record in sales & target achievements as a BDM/Field Sales Representative is essential.
- Capable of starting and building positive business relationships.
- An attitude of wanting to learn from the rest of the team and to build on the already great team ethic.
If you have experience in print managed services and can hit the ground running in this amazing Business Development Manager role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.