What should you do if you are offered a job but still have interviews arranged with other employers?
So, you’ve been offered the job! You’re thrilled but you have that niggling doubt in the back of your mind that one of the jobs you have an interview for might be better money or better prospects. What should you do?
- Cancel the interviews and hope the job that you were offered works out ok?
- Turn down the offer you already have and go to the other interviews?
- Hold onto the offer you have and still go to the interviews.
We recommend that you should always keep your options open. Hold onto the offer you have but still go to the other interviews.
- You will be able to find out if they are offering more in terms of money, prospects, training etc
- You will learn more about the company and if you would enjoy working there.
- You will gain more experience in an interview situation.
Then you can cast those doubts out of your mind, weigh up the pros and cons and make a better decision that’s right for you and your future career.
The following two tabs change content below.