FIELD SERVICE ENGINEEER / GLASGOW / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join them who will be responsible for installation, repair and maintenance support of the full range of their Checkpoint & Trace product’s in the UK & EMEA.
The Field Service Engineer can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Installation of the full range of the Company’s Checkpoint & Trace products at customer premises in the UK and EMEA
- Routine preventative and breakdown maintenance of the Company’s equipment at customer premises in the UK and EMEA
- Provide out of hours standby cover as part of established teams
- Carry out basic Operator and Technical training when required at customer premises
- Carry out site surveys and advise customer on technical matters prior to installations
- Willingness to learn new products & technology
- Provide feedback to Engineering, Product Line Management and QA as part of the continuous improvement programme
- Any other departmental ad-hoc duties when required
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Able to provide clear and concise communication to external & internal customers, both oral and written
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
- Have the ability to process complex systems and logically work through problems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Previous Field Service experience is preferred
- On-site Engineer would be considered if highly technical
- Experience in all round Engineering disciplines, particularly Electromechanical essential
- Qualifications in related subjects such as Electronics essential.
- Good Customer facing skills essential
- Electronics and Computer experience essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office related programs
- Willingness to travel as required for the role
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Field Service Engineer position now, and we’ll be in touch.