SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / DALKEITH / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic new opening for a highly motivated, skilled Software Developer to join their growing organisation.
They are one of the world’s largest innovators and manufacturers of quality stationery and lifestyle accessories, with operations on three continents and distributors in more than 40 countries worldwide.
As their Development team continues to expand, they are looking for a forward-thinking Software Developer, with experience in vb.net to work on some exciting new projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary DOE
- Pension plan & life assurance
- 34 days’ holiday
- Staff discount
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work for a well-respected, market leader
- Excellent career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality
- Full software development lifecycle from initial specification through the development and testing phase to final user acceptance testing and sign off
- Design and build technical solutions to meet functional requirements.
- Work within agrees estimates
- Provide user training for developed products
- Web service development and knowledge
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least two years experience of participating in the planning and implementation of software projects
- Experience of integrating code into existing systems
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Recognised and current professional qualification and an IT related undergraduate degree
- Extensive experience of C# and VB.net is essential
Don’t miss out! If you have the passion to be successful in this Software Developer position, submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.