CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST / WELWYN GARDEN CITY / £20,000 to £23,000*
Our client has a fantastic opening for an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to join their small, friendly Customer Support team (* Salary subject to experience).
They are an award-winning provider of telecoms and digital solutions to the business sector - recognised for quality of service and boasting an impressive portfolio of corporate clients.
As they continue to expand, they are looking for a Customer Support Specialist, who has excellent customer service and administration skills, is highly organised and has very good attention to detail.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (£20,000 - £23,000)
- 20 days’ annual leave, rising to 25 days after completion of your first year
- Excellent working environment (NOT A CALL CENTRE)
- Company pension, Employee Benefits Portal, Free car parking
- Work in a friendly company & be appreciated for your hard efforts
- Opportunity to progress
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Support Specialist:
- Processing new business paperwork and onboarding new and upgrading B2B clients within specified timeframes
- Providing 1st line support, via phone and email, to our clients on a wide variety of inbound enquiries
- Providing administrative assistance to the sales team
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations and general enquiries
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong background in Administration
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do attitude”
- Essential that candidate has ability to “take ownership” and see things through to a satisfactory resolution
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload
- Inquisitive nature and enjoy working out how to get things done
- Highly effective written and verbal communication, listening & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates team working ability and approachable at all times
Apply for this fantastic Customer Support Specialist position now, and we’ll be in touch.