CREDIT CONTROLLER / CREWE / UP TO £21,000 + BENEFITS
Our client, the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, are looking to add an experienced, highly motivated Credit Controller to their Credit Department.
They are going through a period of rapid growth, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on their journey. This is a step into a bright, dynamic and progressive future!
As the Credit Controller, you will undertake a number of credit tasks required, which are integral for them to maintain their operations.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary (£18,000 - £21,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Friendly working hours – Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 5pm NO EVENINGS / NO WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme – Gym discounts, money off meals etc.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Proactively contact clients for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware
- Apply the Company’s strategy for risk management
- Maintaining and reviewing securities
- Fully understand the company’s procedures for Credit Insurance, when insurance is required and reporting aspects of the Insurance Policy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Credit Controller position now, and we’ll be in touch to discuss this exciting new opportunity further.