FINANCE CONTROLLER / SOLIHULL / UP TO £70,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is an award winning BI software company, with offices in the UK and USA – They’ve got a great company culture, and guarantee an exhilarating, yet challenging environment that will push you to succeed!
As part of their rapid expansion plan, they have a new opening for an experienced Finance Controller to oversee the UK and US operations.
They are looking for an enthusiastic qualified accountant, with excellent communication skills. The Finance Controller will be integral to improving processes, taking control of payroll, budgets / forecasts, tax and produce monthly reports for senior management and the Board.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (£55,000 - £70,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Fun, vibrant working environment
- Fantastic career opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Controller:
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
- Maintain internal controls over all cash flows and control actual costs though effective budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a monthly, and annual basis
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field
- Professional accounting certification, ACA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager
- Experience within technology (especially SaaS) preferred
- Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards
- Strong working knowledge of financial analysis
- Strong Excel and data analytics skills (i.e. Power BI or ODBC)
- Flexibility – able to lead effectively
- Attention to detail
- Able to travel nationally and internationally as required
This is a truly exciting time to join the business, as they continue to grow. If you have the drive to be successful in this Finance Controller position, we would love to hear from you!