MARKETING MANAGER / BRIGHTON / 12 MONTH FTC / UP TO £55,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a creative, passionate Marketing Manager to join their vibrant team, based at their luxury offices in Brighton.
This is your opportunity to become an integral part of a rapidly growing organisation, with an excellent culture!
They are an award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products. They are owned by and run for their customers and aim to empower modern families through their financial lives.
The Marketing Manager will develop, implement and execute integrated sales and marketing plans within B2B channels, designed to maximise performance against the strategic plan, as well as sales and financial measures.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £55,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop marketing strategies for the P&L’s, in line with company objective
- Define, develop and implement innovative sales and marketing plans for new and existing products
- Lead the Campaign Process driving sales and profitability for existing products, as well as launching new products to market
- Analyse existing advisor and prospect databases to identify key opportunities
- Deliver plans that help to build the brand and create differentiation within the market
- Analyse and report on campaign activity
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget (c.£1m)
- Drive organisational and service culture that is aligned with our brand values and mutual ethos
- Provide a motivating atmosphere that encourages direct reports, peers and team members to perform successfully
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive B2B marketing experience delivering targets to agreed budgets
- Integrated channel experience across on and offline channels
- Experience in developing marketing plans for new product launches
- Strong appreciation of brands and of creative excellence
- Excellent project manager, ability to juggle multiple jobs and strong attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of financial products desirable
- Planning capability over 1-2 years’ horizon for the purposes of launching new products to market or for existing ones which may be more mature in their lifecycle
- Outstanding communicator with strong verbal, written and influencing skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Highly commercial with the ability to effectively measure ROI of activity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to piece together information from multiple sources to see the bigger picture
- Drive and proactivity – looking forward and taking early corrective actions, when required
- Ability to think creatively, innovatively and bring new ideas to the table
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team? Apply for this Marketing Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.