HR ADMINISTRATOR / TEESSIDE / 6-12 MONTH FTC / £20,000 (PRO RATA) + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly organised HR Administrator to join their rapidly growing organisation. They guarantee a challenging, yet rewarding working environment.
They are a world leading provider of integrated specialty services - their extensive portfolio of industrial service offerings include scaffolding, coatings, insulation and specialty mechanical services.
As the HR Administrator, you will provide a proactive and efficient HR Administration service, supporting the regional HR Business Partner.
Immediate start required. This is a 6-12 Month FTC.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £20,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension plan
- Support and guidance from experienced HR Business Partner
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Producing letters and communication regarding leavers, promotions and term change
- Work closely with the wider HR team to ensure payroll changes are accurate and on time
- Ensure the HR System is updated and maintained at all times
- Run weekly reports from the HR System
- Attend formal HR Meetings and produce an accurate record of notes
- Liaise with the recruitment team and if required provide support
- Be the first point of contact for HR regarding employee holidays, benefits and general queries
- Issue contracts of employment and new starter packs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in similar role. CIPD qualification or working towards - preferred
- Previous administration experience essential
- Able to multi-task and respond to queries efficiently
- Organised and self-motivated
- Strong Outlook, Word and Excel skills – Ability to learn Oracle
- Driving licence and own transport
Apply Now! If you are interested in this HR Administrator position, submit your CV, and we’ll be in touch.