QUALITY MANAGER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a dynamic Quality Manager. You will become an integral part of their bright, vibrant team, based in Knutsford.
They are a leading manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold to the leading Oil and Gas companies in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million and excellent growth year on year.
They are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to take control of the Quality Management System and be responsible for the quality of products and components being received, processed and dispatched.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
- Ensuring the company’s compliance to ISO 9001
- Management of writing and controlling all works procedures, specifications, forms and controlled documents
- Internal auditing of the Quality Management System
- Resolving supplier quality problems with the Quality Assurance and Control teams
- Process improvement projects
- Training of employees on Quality Control or Assurance related matters
- Health & safety risk assessments with the HSE Manager
- Supporting and Assessing Material defect problems with suppliers and customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, in an engineering environment
- Be ideally, degree qualified, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Have sufficient experience within Quality, HSE Management
- Be able to organise yourself and others to meet deadlines
- Have an understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Proven record of improvement in company quality performance
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this Quality Manager position, and we’ll be in touch!