PLUMBER / SLOUGH / £36,000 - £40,000 (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
Our client has an exciting new opening for a highly motivated, experienced Plumber to join their growing organisation.
With over 25 years’ success, they aspire to be the South’s first choice construction and maintenance contractor.
They are looking for a Plumber with relevant experience in both Domestic and Commercial construction sectors. You will demonstrate experience in all aspects of the trade and preferably will have skills in associated works such which may be required from time to time on site.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£36,000 - £40,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Full induction and training for specific equipment (e.g. PASMA/IPAF)
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious, rapidly expanding company
- Friendly working hours, 8:30am – 4:00pm
Key Responsibilities of the Plumber:
- Provide quality repair and maintenance works
- All aspects of Plumbing works
- Use skill and knowledge of trade to carry out tasks assigned to the best of your ability
- If required, on certain jobs, control the work carried out by other members of the team
- Communication of any site hazards and general information to Manager/Supervisor
- Assist Manager and Supervisor with correct setup and organisation of site
- Where required, work with tools appropriate to your skill and experience and operate plant, equipment and transport for which you are qualified
Skills & Experience Required:
- Suitable experience across a broad range of projects in Industrial and Commercial sectors
- NVQ or similar in plumbing to demonstrate technical abilities
- JIB card in plumbing related work
- Valid driving licence, own transport and tools
What are you waiting for? Apply for this Plumber position now, and we will be in touch.