PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a self-motivated Production Team Leader to join their growing organisation.
With over 50 years’ experience, they are a leading and trusted manufacturer of energy efficient motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are now looking for a Production Team Leader with personal responsibility for delivering the requirements of the Daily production plan from works order materials issue to finished goods stock.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox Discounts with numerous retail outlets
- Excellent working environment
- Work with a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Production Team Leader:
- Area Production Schedules; Release works orders on MRP, Booking in works orders, General administration
- Production Quality; Working to specification standards, Monitor training requirements, Throughput boards (Scrap/Rework)
- Continuous Improvement; Adherence to 5S standards, Carry out weekly 5S audits, Carry out daily team briefs
- Operator Management; Taking responsibility of your team with regard to performance, training, employee welfare etc.
- Production Capability; TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), Document Control – ensure all documentation is up to standard required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Administrative Skills including word and excel
- Strong communication Skills
- Be approachable/adaptable to change
- Well organised
- People Management skills
- MRP system knowledge (but training provided)
- Experience working in line with 5S Principles.
Apply Now! Don’t wait around, submit your CV for this Production Team Leader position, and we’ll be in touch.