RELATIONSHIP MANAGER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a hands on Relationship Manager to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
They are a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services. They provide customers' with the manufacturing capabilities and purchasing power of a global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider.
As the Relationship Manager, you will ensure that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services and that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements. You will work with clients to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Company pension plan
Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager:
- Responsible for all international client-facing work and management of client relationships
- Identify and work with the relevant account manager to manage the relationships
- Meet regularly with key customers and account managers to identify risks, issues and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Working closely with Account Managers. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information in a timely manner
- Order input/processing, quotation input, dissemination, collation and analysis
- Assisting external sales team to grow accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) or electronic component industry
- Proven influential and accomplished negotiator who can create, manage and develop effective working relationships
- Proven experience both operational and relationship/account management
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Domestic travel may be required - visiting customers, suppliers, etc
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Relationship Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals eligible to work in the UK.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.