CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE / SWINDON / £18,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Customer Services Executive to join their growing organisation.
With over 50 years’ experience, they are a leading and trusted manufacturer of energy efficient motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are now looking for a Customer Services Executive to support the needs of Customers and the External Sales Force and provide outstanding levels of Service that will contribute to their reputation as a company that excels in the provision of service levels that underpin customer retention and sales growth.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox discounts with numerous retail outlets
- Excellent working environment
- Work with a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive:
- Manage the Order Implementation and Acknowledgement Process
- Manage the assigned Customer Order Book & Forecasting Process
- Manage the assigned Customer Quotation Process
- Manage the Customer Returns Process
- Support the External Sales Force in the provision of Data, Information and General Administrative Duties as requested
- Provide Telephone Support to Customers & External Sales Personnel ensuring delivery in line with agreements
- Control and report upon agreed Customer Stocking Levels & Specific Requirements of Customer Agreements we may enter into
- Progress chase orders through the manufacturing process to ensure we meet with Customer requirements and timescales
- Review, follow-up and evaluate assigned Web Enquiries in line with process
- Build strong Relationships with assigned accounts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working in a Customer Services environment would be an advantage
- Good Telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective at developing internal and external relationships
- Customer focused attitude and solver of problems
- High levels of motivation and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills – delivering on time
- MS Office experience
Apply Now! Don’t wait around, submit your CV for this Customer Services Executive position, and we’ll be in touch.