HR ASSISTANT / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven HR Assistant to join their dynamic team, based in Knutsford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company, with great scope for developing an International HR career.
They are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold to the leading Oil and Gas companies in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, they have an exciting new opening for a HR Assistant. You will be required to assist in maintaining the HR database and all employee records and files, complete assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data and other information.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- Overseeing the HR database (Sage, Intranet, Salary Spreadsheets, Manager’s spreadsheets)
- Providing recommendations and support regarding development and admin of human resource policies and programs
- Ensuring that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked
- Performing general office support functions for both HR and PR as necessary
- Tracking and resolving problems and system operations
- Ensuring HR files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements
- Completing monthly and year-end reports
- Processing employment verification forms
- Supporting the HR Manager in the preparation of recruitment lists and job postings
- Payroll processing for both weekly and monthly staff using Sage
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar HR Assistant role
- Background in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Competent and confident oral communicator, possessing sound written communication skills
- Flexible, responsive and highly customer focused
- Have a dynamic and positive attitude with enthusiasm for your work
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Experience of working with HR Systems & Sage Payroll is desirable
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel; Word; databases)
- CIPD certificate is highly desirable
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this HR Assistant position, simply submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.