TEST ANALYST / BRIGHTON / UP TO £31,935 + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for a technically minded, enthusiastic Test Analyst to join their growing organisation, based at the Head Office in Brighton.
They are an award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products. They are owned by and run for customers and aim to empower modern families through their financial lives.
The Test Analyst will contribute to the testing activity within the IT Digital Team. You will champion Digital Transformation across the business by promoting knowledge and understanding of the IT Digital platforms.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £31,935, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Test Analyst:
- Functional testing of the IT Digital Assets
- Create and maintain appropriate test assets (e.g. test cases, defect reports, progress reports)
- Influence the improvement of quality of online presence, throughout the development lifecycle
- Liaise and collaborate with other test functions across the business to support shared responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with automation testers to develop and maintain a suitable level of automated regression tests to cover the IT Digital Assets
- Identify and suggest new tools, technologies and working practices that support the continued programme of change, growth and development of the business
- Provide guidance, expertise and encourage self-improvement to support a digitally focused culture
- Work across multiple work streams and escalate resource requirements when necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation accredited
- Experienced functional tester, familiar with web testing practices
- Familiar with industry standard testing principles and methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, across organisational hierarchy
- Able to take a pragmatic approach to testing aligned to the risk appetite of the business
- Good understanding of responsive design, browser & device testing using appropriate tools
- Good understanding of EA legislation, W3C standards and usability testing
- Good understanding of security best practices and OWASP guidelines
- Ability to estimate, plan, prioritise and deliver to deadlines without compromising quality
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and drive for self-improvement
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycles, experienced working within an Agile environment
DON’T MISS THIS ONE! Submit your CV for this Test Analyst position now, and we will be in touch.