DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER / OXFORD / £26,000 – £32,000 DOE + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a technically minded Digital Project Manager to join their dynamic Project Management Team.
They are a thriving software and web development company. They build web-based software applications and websites, and they work with a range of other organisations in and around Oxfordshire.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager with a keen interest in websites and software systems. You will play a key role in the delivery of the software and web projects they do for their clients. It’s a varied and interesting role which involves a lot more than just Project Management!
What’s on Offer?
- £26,000 – £32,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Excellent training & personal development
- Central Oxford location (within walking distance of public transport)
- Flexible working hours – also open to full-time and part-time applicants
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager:
- Scoping – requirements gathering, project planning, creating functional specifications and online prototypes
- Development – liaising with the development team, monitoring & communicating progress, assessing change requests and overseeing internal user testing
- Delivery – user training, assisting with user acceptance testing and content loading, managing the process of reporting issues and tracking progress
- Project Close – managing client feedback and bug fixing post-launch
Skills & Experience Required:
- Keen interest in websites and software
- Experience of producing detailed project specifications
- Fantastic problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Qualifications in Project Management e.g. Prince2
- Experience working with Agile project methodology
- Experience with creating prototypes for software applications using Axure or other tools.
- Experience with CMS and/or CRM systems
- Undertaken testing of websites and software
Apply Now! Submit your CV for this Digital Project Manager position, and we’ll be in touch.