LOGISTICS COORDINATOR / BOLTON / UP TO £25,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Logistics Coordinator to join their rapidly growing organisation.
Established in 1989, they are recognised as a leading global supplier of medical and laboratory equipment to the clinical trials industry.
They are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to manage the international transportation and delivery of medical equipment with a high level of service. Using your import / export knowledge, you will facilitate the receiving, moving and shipping of equipment globally.
You will ensure all local legislation is understood and followed, obtain Importer of record if needed and any other documentation for customs clearance. You will work with key stakeholders to develop freight estimates and execute the logistics plan for international projects with an emphasis on controlling costs while meeting schedule, customer, and compliance requirements.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (Up to £25,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Communicate with stakeholders, including clients, couriers and other operational departments
- Create shipping documents, prepare invoices for international shipping
- Timely and accurate preparation of shipping documents, custom entries and freight bookings
- Movement of goods, imports & exports in compliance with policies, laws and standards
- Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of customer orders
- Provide and maintain good customer service and solve problems
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes
- Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs
- Organise safe dispatch and return of all company products
- Use numerous dispatch systems and have advanced knowledge of different logistics companies
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of Import and Export regulations for international shipping
- Ability to efficiently solve problems, working to tight deadlines and prioritising by risk
- Organised and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of different countries logistic requirements
- Able to support across U.S and UK offices in an effective timeframe
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Proficient at using Computers, including an ability to operate Microsoft Office and software systems
Don’t miss this one! Submit your CV for this Logistics Coordinator position now, and we’ll be in touch.