TELESALES SALESPERSON / COLCHESTER / £25,000 OTE
Our client has an exciting new opening for an enthusiastic, target-driven Telesales Salesperson to join their vibrant team, based in Colchester.
They are the UK’s leading supplier of promotional calendars. They are dedicated to producing calendars of the highest quality in a range of formats, suitable for any business to use as a promotional tool.
As the Telesales Salesperson, you will be responsible for growing existing accounts, and generating new business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary
- Good commission structure
- Pension Plan
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to join a market leading organisation, with a focus on their people
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Salesperson:
- Phoning clients, including cold-calling prospects
- Guidance and advice on products clients are looking to order
- Researching companies before contact
- Making connections on LinkedIn
- Processing orders
- Personal diary management
- General administration
- Researching potential leads
- Meeting and exceeding set KPI’s
- Managing client base relationships
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within SME and B2B Sales/Account Management
- Excellent telephone manner and able to hold a good conversation with people at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Must be outgoing, love to chat and build lasting relationships
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this Telesales Salesperson role, and we’ll be in touch.