SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / SWINDON / 6 MONTH FTC / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced Senior Management Accountant to join their growing organisation, initially on a 6 Month Contract.
With over 50 years’ experience, they are a leading and trusted manufacturer of energy efficient motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are now looking for a Senior Management Accountant to support the business in several finance/manufacturing workflows. You will be required to understand the business/system process, alongside traditional Management Accounting.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Perkbox Discounts with numerous retail outlets
- Excellent working environment
- Work with a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant:
- Investigate and assess Manufacturing variances, communicating with Operations
- Assess Manufacturing variances (partic. Time) to historic ERP system
- Involvement in annual stocktake
- Create quarterly P&L analysis
- Create Balance sheet reviews
- Utilise Fixed assets module within new ERP system
- Internal Audit support work
- Support VAT & Intrastat submissions
- Performing Other variance analysis
- Support certain Accounts Payable area’s
- Other ad-hoc reporting requirements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified, with 2 + years’ relevant experience
- Manufacturing experience required
- Strong system IT skills required
- Strong commercial focus and awareness
- Must be able to work independent of detailed guidance and demonstrate progress
- Epicor knowledge would be ideal but not essential
Apply Now! Don’t wait around, submit your CV for this Senior Management Accountant position, and we’ll be in touch.