CREDIT CONTROLLER / BOLTON / UP TO £17,787
Our client has a fantastic new opening for a highly motivated Credit Controller to join their dynamic, busy Accounts Department.
Established in 1989, they are recognised as a leading global supplier of medical and laboratory equipment to the clinical trials industry.
The Credit Controller will take ownership of the Division’s accounts receivable B2B customers including leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech and CROs; proactively ensuring that payments are received according to credit terms.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£15,498 - £17,787, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of Credit Controller:
- Monthly reporting of aged debt to stakeholders
- Securing timely payments of debt following credit procedures
- Assisting in the management of accounts receivable
- Undertaking month end processes including the sending of account statements
- Investigation of customer queries & evaluating credit requests
- Processing of overdue debt for legal action
- Ownership of the sales ledger for the division including the daily posting & allocation of cash receipts
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient at working with accounting software such as Sage 50
- Demonstrate good understanding of Excel
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational abilities, written and verbal communication skills
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV now for this Credit Controller position, and we’ll be in touch.